Primed to spot threats and engineered to block them, our security systems will keep your documents safe from origin to output.
At Capita we take your information security very, very seriously.
We work with the world’s leading document security innovators to deliver managed print services with award-winning automatic, solution-specific security features. We will keep you compliant, keep your information safe, and make your document security future-proof.
Where are your weak points?
- Data can be intercepted on its way to print, and scan-to-email abused
- Photocopier hard drives conveniently contain a digital image of every document ever processed
- Concealed memory sticks can download 1000s of sensitive documents in seconds
- Fax and ’phone lines can be tapped, and unsecured network ports exploited
Without a robust security strategy in place, each step of your document lifecycle has a weak point.
Trust us to keep you safe
We have 25 years’ experience of providing secure, performance-boosting managed print services to some of the most demanding organisations in the UK.
We know how to assess and address your risk. We will select and integrate the best security features to meet your needs, without interrupting your workflow.
Step-by-step security can:
- Record every event in a document’s lifetime
- Automatically erase images from photocopier hard drives
- Render intercepted data indecipherable, and protect documents in the print queue by encrypting information at source
- Hold printing until user authorisation, and auto-delete uncollected print jobs
- Add pattern to confidential documents, prompting multifunction devices to refuse to print
Block unwanted attentions by:
- Preventing unauthorised access to multifunction device configuration and network settings by embedding an intelligent network interface to provide a secure firewall
- Embedding patterns which grey confidential documents when copied by unauthorised users
- Restricting manual email address entry for scan-to-email documents
- Data kept safe behind the scenes
- Automated actions keep workflow consistent
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance
- Locked down devices help prevent on-site abuse
- End-to-end document movement and usage tracking