UniFLOW is one of a number of leading software providers whose products we use to help us transform the way organisations handle their print, scan, fax and copy activities.
UniFLOW Output Manager is a print analysis and reporting solution which can help give organisations total control over their print. Clients can accurately measure usage and cost by user, workgroup or department, giving them clarity and allowing them to make informed decisions to maximise their outlay.
Perfecting your print flow
- Redirects print jobs to the most cost-efficient device based on size and quality (B&W or colour)
- Diverts output to alternative devices in the event of a problem, so that staff productivity is not affected
- In large corporate environments with a wide range of print devices, a load balancing capability allows organisations to distribute print jobs across several different output devices
Secure, flexible and easily integrated
- Both modular and configurable, UniFLOW Output Manager is particularly well-suited to solutions involving Canon devices. Capita has implemented this software in environments such as large private equity firms where it is used in conjunction with high end Canon colour multifunction systems
- Additional features include secure job release, desktop accounting, clustering and job ticketing