We work with a select group of leading software innovators. SafeCom is a key part of that group.
Armed with information on what you need to achieve from your print environment, we pick the best mix of hardware and software to meet those objectives.
We pick SafeCom products for their ability to give our clients total clarity over their print operations, and easy ways to make savings through better cost allocation and more flexible ways of working.
With clarity comes control
- Integration with document management systems allows each and every job to be tracked, coded and costed to a user, team, department or project
- Automatically apply print rules to different document types, limiting colour use and enforcing mono and double-sided printing when appropriate
- Scalable design allows for gradual roll-out within organisations of any size, across single or multiple locations
Less waste, more productivity
- Pull printing means documents are printed at the device of the user’s choice, and only upon secure authentication
- Consolidated and standardised fleet of devices using less paper and resources while producing higher quality output in less time
- Reduced administration and maintenance expenses through more streamlined processes