One of the reasons our clients choose us is because of our independence. We know what specialist software is on the market and what's coming next. Beholden to noone and nothing except our clients' objectives, we design the most appropriate software into our solutions. Once implemented, those solutions deliver tangible business benefits to our clients which include transformed productivity, reduced costs and lower carbon footprint.
PaperCut’s user-friendly print monitoring software helps organisations eliminate waste, and encourages responsible user behaviour. A cross-platform technology, it supports all major operating systems, including mixed environments. It features a secure system design which makes it scalable to networks of any size, with no limits on the number of servers, workstations, printers, operating systems or domains.
Mobile and pull printing to promote productivity
- Pull printing allows users to send their documents to a central print queue, log in at their nearest device and print those documents on the spot in complete security
- Staff using mobile devices, iPads, tablets, and netbooks have remote access to the full range of print features including authentication, account selection and pull printing, in a simple user interface
Audited and augmented information flow
- Allocates all copy, scan and fax jobs to accounts, departments, cost-centres and projects
- Automatically applies rules to enforce defined print policies, such as default black-and-white or double-sided printing
- Monitors the print fleet, with toner level detection and printer error alerts by email or SMS
- End-user authentication includes integration with single sign-on environments
- Contact us today to find out how Capita can harness new technologies to help you do better business.