Our managed print solutions put the best specialist software to work to deliver tangible business results to our clients. Based on each organisation's specific needs and objectives, we use our knowledge to independently select the most suitable software there is. We partner with the leading software providers in the business. eCopy is one of them.
When eCopy software is implemented into existing high-speed scanning devices, organisations can quickly and easily digitise every page of their paper-based information. Once in electronic format, that information is fed into workflow and document management systems to help make staff more productive and corporate information more secure.
Capita has successfuly introduced award-winning eCopy document imaging software solutions into many organisations ranging from legal firms to property management companies, and across a number of manufacturers from Ricoh to Canon. We supported what was at the time the largest installation of Ricoh devices with eCopy in the UK.
From paper trail to digital workflow
- manage, edit and store your digitised information electronically
- user-friendly tools allow staff to scan, merge, modify and connect documents with the software they use every day
- enjoy instant on-screen access to paper-based information
- implement audit trails to meet security and compliance targets
Extracting data at source for secure, search-friendly results
- as data enters your multifunction devices, software can integrate it seamlessly into your workflow and document management systems
- powerful optical character recognition (OCR) technology converts scanned documents into editable, searchable PDF, Microsoft Word or Excel files, including columns, graphs and tables
- data encryption ensures your confidential information remains secure