CDIS proactive management
CDIS Proactive Management is a piece of print monitoring software that can make it really easy for any sized organisation to manage their device fleet for maximum efficiency and output.
Requiring minimal upfront investment, this innovative, scalable software remotely reads meters and scans your devices for status updates. You can then securely access the results online, and other features include options to automatically alert support staff when they need to replace consumables or simply clear a paper jam.
- Keep your devices running smoothly and your workflow constant when device status alerts are set up to tell support staff in real-time when a problem arises
- Proactively monitoring and automatically ordering consumables such as toner means less waste and replacements at the ready before you run out
- IT support teams have access 24/7 to status and history of every device in the fleet
- Schedule events such as reports to be automatically emailed or dropped into a folder
- Automated meter readings make billing accurate and trackable
Flexible, scalable and secure
- Devices can be grouped, allowing reports to be customised and delivered at appropriate times, group by group
- Automatic discovery of network print devices - no manual entry required
- As a Windows-based service, this runs automatically, needing no prompting or intervention from your staff
- Meter readings and scan results are securely uploaded using standard network protocols such as SNMP and HTTPS
- Data made available to authorised users only
- Solution designed to work across a wide range of devices, covering all manufacturers
- With a licensing agreement based on the number of machines monitored, the solution can be readily scaled up