From the invention of xerography (or electro photography) in the 1930s, Xerox continues to produce industry-leading devices and technology that can help transform the way organisations handle their print, copy, scan and fax activities.
As a best of breed supplier, we select Xerox technology for the leading edge print, production and high-end systems it offers.
Read on for a flavour of what some of the Xerox range of devices can offer.
Solid Ink – high quality, cost-conscious, print performance
Xerox is the brand behind Solid Ink - an innovative, award-winning colour printing technology exclusive to them.
- Xerox estimates solid ink printing produces up to 90% less waste
- Resin-based ink is heated and transferred to any medium, including recycled paper, resulting in excellent colour print quality and extremely competitive page costs
- Dense, saturated colour with solid fills resolves the problems of streaking often found in large areas of colour with other devices
- Consisting of only three major component assemblies, and with a short paper path, solid ink printers are fast and reliable
- Drop-in ink loading during active printing and no toner cartridge to dispose of
Devices and technologies promoting efficiency and productivity
Solid Ink isn’t Xerox’s only stand-out technology. The whole range boasts features which can help marry lower costs and better security with higher output and high quality results.
- Devices can be integrated seamlessly with wireless and mobile printing software for secure, tracked, anytime, anywhere printing
- Single touch scanning can be assigned to scanning workflows for fast document distribution and archiving
- Control panels can be populated with menus and language that are specific to your business, such as "submit form to claims department," or "fax to accounts payable"