One of the world’s leading manufacturers of multifunction devices, Sharp employs 8,000 researchers in facilities around the world and invests over 6.5% of net sales in research and development.
Together, Capita and Sharp have secured many major client wins to deploy managed print solutions into publishers, universities, banks and government departments.
As an accredited Sharp Centre of Excellence, we enjoy excellent levels of commercial and technical support, as well as access to product roadmaps allowing us to further future-proof the solutions we design for our clients.
Read on for a flavour of what some of the Sharp range of devices can offer.
Super user-friendly fingertip control
- Point-of-print control via a uniquely intuitive touch and swipe graphical user interface (GUI)
- Clear, clever, graphical icons within a large, tiltable, LCD panel give users control of every function and feature
- Preview and manipulate documents prior to print using flick, slide, tap, pinch and spread gestures
- Web-browsing option for access to internet directly from the panel
- Retractable QWERTY keyboard for easy data entry
- Remote operation allows support staff to fix problems and provide ad hoc training
Secure, cloud-ready multifunction devices
- Devices set-up for seamless integration with mobile printing, pull printing and wireless printing technologies and software
- Advanced preview features enable easy editing of scanned images
- Robust security features include automatic encryption and secure erasure of data on the hard disk as well as password-controlled access for routine user authentication
- Hidden print or pattern can be added to the background of originals e.g. Confidential or Copy. If the original is copied, the device prints the copy or pattern across the output