Ricoh has a long history of excellence and innovation in product manufacture, and Ricoh printers and other devices enjoy an enviable reputation for high quality output delivered efficiently, reliably and sustainably.
One in three multifunction printers purchased in the UK was manufactured by Ricoh, and the company spends over $1 billion on research and development globally per annum.
Matching our expertise with Ricoh’s top spec, user-friendly technologies, we have successfully deployed managed print solutions into organisations ranging from large corporations to public sector clients procuring via OGC.
Read on for a flavour of what some of the Ricoh range of devices can offer
Flexible, sustainable product range
- An award-winning (BLI and BERTL) line-up of office print solutions ranging from desktop to print room, incorporating the latest print, scan, copy and fax features
- Adaptive, customer-driven features result in excellent image quality, media capability, high productivity levels, fast output speeds and low environmental impact across the range
- Sustainable innovations include carbon balanced printing
- Wide-format plotters and multi-function document centres offer scanning, and copier options along with finishing capabilities
Designing the future
- Emerging technologies include printable electronics and further integrating optical/image processing with electronic device technologies
- Ricoh is helping promote more mobile working practices with devices which support cloud computing and remote monitoring
- Knowledge management continually improved through information retrieval technologies, visual search and next-generation network infrastructure technology