The world's largest technology company, Hewlett Packard (HP) supports the top 200 banks in the world and comes 5th in Interbrand’s Best Global Green Brands ranking.
Our status as an Office Printing Specialist (OPS) Partner underlines our ability to supply and support HP products, and enables us to offer our clients their full range of innovative desktop and workgroup print solutions.
We have successfully deployed HP solutions into a wide range of environments including airports, construction companies, marketing agencies, media organisations, universities, banks and government institutions.
Read on for a flavour of what some of the HP range of devices can offer.
Keeping workflow free flow
- Support mobile working with wireless printing, from any device to any printer
- Pull printing seamlessly integrates into your devices and document management systems
- Print direct from the web via colour touch screen control panels
- 3-bin, 900-sheet stapling mailboxes sort, staple and stack output
- Create, print, scan, copy, fax and share sensitive information securely via encrypted data, email and PDFs
Fast-track scanning creating superior results
- Scan up to 100 pages at a time and 3,000 pages per day per device
- Optimise scans on the first pass and gain increased OCR accuracy for search-friendly results
- Scan technologies include ultrasonic double-feed detection, mixed stack handling and advanced paper picking to keep scan projects running smoothly
- Customise scanning profiles, enhance images, and securely save files to specified locations including online storage sites
Lower carbon footprint every step of the way
- High-capacity cartridges dramatically cut costs in high-volume print environments
- Reduce paper use by up to 50% with automatic two-sided printing
- Pre-installed cartridges and space-saving devices decrease packaging and space waste