The Canon group devotes 7.5% of consolidated revenue per annum to research and development. This investment sees the company consistently bringing to market devices and technologies which lead the way in helping organisations streamline their print, fax, scan and copy to reduce costs and improve output.
As an Advanced Solutions Partner, we are able to supply and support their full range of hardware solutions with the highest level of commercial and technical support.
We have successfully deployed Canon solutions into a wide range of environments, including for clients in the financial sector using Canon devices alongside a uniFLOW software solution.
Read on for a flavour of what some of the Canon range of devices can offer.
High quality results enhancing your productivity
- High-performance controllers guarantee colour accuracy and consistent output, including large and graphically intensive print jobs
- Easy in-house printing of point of sale, posters, graphs, project plans and signs
- Seamless integration with document management systems
- Centralised mobile printing capabilities allow users to print from any platform to any device
- Logged in users can customise device control panels, for example transforming complicated frequent tasks into one-touch features
Secure, reliable, robust
- Internet protocol security (IPsec), and data encryption functionalities ensure information privacy and security
- Device address books can be set up to only allow input from, and output to, authorised addresses
- Sensitive prints can only be retrieved when the user has entered the correct PIN code set by the document owner
- Scanned documents password-protected before being sent from the device