For over 30 years we have been marrying our clients’ desire to share their valuable, fragile documents with their need to preserve them.
A unique approach
Our approach guarantees that delicate materials are made physically and intellectually secure while the information they contain is made instantly, digitally accessible to the people who need it.
- From collection and transportation, through to document scanning, digitisation, and storing or returning your originals, our methods are specialist, sensitive, skilled and safe.
- Every part of the process is handled in-house. Nothing is outsourced.
Unrivalled equipment, methods and results
We are dedicated to protecting our clients’ originals while giving them the best representation possible to share with the world. Our state-of-the-art document scanning services feature:
When materials are simply too sensitive to leave their home, we scan them in situ instead.
- Digital files integrated into existing document sharing systems
- Highly specialised equipment, methods and results
- High security, temperature-controlled and fire-safe facilities
- On-site scanning for extra sensitive materials
- Instant, 24/7 access for authorised users
- Potential revenue stream
- Greater security
- Reduced exposure of originals
Find out how we transformed The Royal Archives
"Capita really understands our needs and values and we’re pleased to have an on-going working relationship with them."
Pam Clark, Senior Archivist, The Royal Archives