What is a managed print service?
Most print estates are built up piecemeal over the years, with devices and consumables bought as-and-when from multiple suppliers, with no central point of control. This results in a print environment that is unplanned, expensive to run and ill-equipped to serve its users.
Managed print services are about fully and proactively managing every aspect of your print environment, providing the technology, training, preventative maintenance, service support and remote monitoring. In short, we apply strategy to your print environment and give you one point of accountability for everything – from service support to billing.
And the result? Dramatically reduced running costs over the life of your contract and a fleet that is more reliable, more effective and less wasteful.
A consultative approach and independent advice
We give you absolute clarity over the way your organisation uses print, scan, fax and copy. And we can show you how to vastly improve to produce higher quality output, in less time, for less money.
- A complete review of print costs, usage infrastructure and document security needs
- Recommendations for new technology, independently selected for your organisation's needs today and into the future
- An integrated managed print strategy designed to complement existing technical infrastructure
Experienced delivery, tailored training, on-going support
- Using a PRINCE2 project management process tailored to managed print, our projects are delivered on-time, on-budget and with minimal disruption.
- Programme of jargon-free staff training, showing them how to get the most out of the new technology which will make their lives easier - and your entire organisation more productive
- Specialist training for IT support teams
- On-going support and top-up training supplied throughout the contract
- Full visibility of print environment
- PRINCE2 project management process
- Fit-for-purpose new technology, independently selected
- Legacy devices fully managed by Capita
- Tailored cross-function training
- On-going service support and top-up training
- Typical savings of 15-40%
- Boosted productivity
- Reduced strain on internal resources
- Transformed reliability
- Increased document security
- Lower carbon emissions
Find out how we transformed Oxford University
“Capita met the double challenges of our complex multi-site locations and diverse IT systems and provided us with an exceptional web based mobile solution.”
The Bodleian Libraries Reprographics Manager