With hardcopy mail on the increase, the way you process your incoming mail is crucial to the efficiency of your business. Outsource it to us, and we will use our suite of flexible, scalable mailroom services to help you improve productivity and reduce costs across your whole organisation.
From envelope to screen
From Tenby to Thurso, we can deliver any piece of mail to any member of staff.
- Our arrangement with Royal Mail means your post is delivered to us extra early in the morning for us to start delivering it to your desktop from 8am.
- From there it is sorted, scanned and digitised before being delivered electronically direct to the person who needs it – on-screen, in action-ready format.
- Even better, the information it contains can be automatically fed into your workflow systems.
Transformed clarity and compliance
Our end-to-end solution gives our clients visibility over their operations and enhances cost and service predictability. Armed with real-time insight into staff workflow, managers are able to allocate resources more efficiently, and organisations are able to respond to their customers more quickly and more accurately.
In addition, we can ensure your compliance with any legal or industry-specific requirements in force, and you also enjoy more office space and lower carbon emissions.
Digital mailroom services
- Early bird arrangement with Royal Mail
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Includes cheque banking and return service for originals
- ISO processes and environments, and security-screened staff
- Boost productivity
- Accelerate workflow
- Save time and space
- Enhanced security and customer relationships
- Flexible, scalable services
Find out how we transformed Capita plc
By optimising the way information is processed when it enters their organisation, Capita plc is freer to focus on its clients and its core business objectives.