Easy to damage and difficult to search, index cards have had their moment. We can quickly and seamlessly translate your physical index system into a more cost-effective, more time-efficient and fully-searchable digital index system.
A tailored solution delivering instant access 24/7
Using state-of-the art technology and practices, we can digitise your entire index card catalogue to deliver the information it contains straight to the screen. That includes remote access, which means your customers can reach the information they want without having to speak to one of your staff. And staff spending less time with customers are free to focus on their core activities.
- State-of-the-art equipment and rigorous QA methods
- Advanced search technologies
- Integration into existing data management system
- Data included in IT backup and disaster recovery solutions
- Secure, certified sites, staff and processes
- Defunct index cards securely stored or destroyed
- Transform search times
- Improve customer experience
- Enhance staff productivity
- Improve security
- Minimise wasted space and resources
Find out how we transformed University of Birmingham and London
Our existing expertise and facilities allowed us to digitise the libraries’ index card systems swiftly, securely and with minimal disruption. This has helped the universities enjoy fast ROI as well as immediate operational benefits.