Find out how we transformed Staffordshire County Council
Capita partnered with SCC to implement a new communications strategy, and identified ways to streamline processes and deliver cashable savings.
Does your information flow benefit your organisation or undermine it?
Our consultancy services give clients clarity without commitment. That means no pressure, just pure expert insight to help you optimise your business processes and pave the way to business transformation.
An independent assessment?
Taking in your document and information systems, policies, procedures and people, our team of specialists will:
- Spend time stripping down where every piece of information is needed in your organisation - in what format, when, who by, and why
- Unravel the paths each document and piece of data takes from when it arrives to when it is dispatched, archived or securely destroyed, taking in processes, operations and technology along the route
- Work out how those journeys could become simpler, easier, and more efficient, better aligning the work process efforts of your employees with the goals of your business
- Marry your needs with your customers’, bringing to both parties all the benefits of multichannel communications and improving customer relations in the process
Then what we will give you is this:
- A thorough, independent assessment and overview of how well, or not, documents and information are flowing through your business
- Insight into your areas of particular strength, and any areas for improvement
- If needed, recommendations and an implementation plan outlining a suggested strategy for improvement
- Peace of mind that you are working towards optimising your business processes to deliver higher output and lower costs organisation-wide
Significant savings, the least possible disruption, minimal up-front investment and fast ROI come as standard
If you choose to work with Capita to implement any changes, you can do so safe in the knowledge that we have the experience, the insight and the complete suite of services required to do the job and do it brilliantly. We like to deliver what our clients want, and that often means significant savings and fast ROI, based on minimal initial investment and as little disruption as possible.