- Services: Communications in, Managed print and Communications out
- Savings: £220m over 8 years
“Capita provided us with an exceptional piece of programme work. The end result is a much improved and efficient service that supports our business beyond our expectations.”
Terry Boynes, Partnership Director
- Services: Communications in - microfiche conversion
Staff in every office are now able to access and search information instantly and securely on their screens, while the charity overall is able to direct the money and time saved back to its core activities.
- Services: Communications in - Scanning and data capture and document storage
The result is optimised on-going medical records management that drives productivity up and costs down while increasing patient safety and minimising clinical risk.
- Services: Workflow & automation - electronic document management
“With everything contained in one place, we’re more flexible, more responsive and more efficient – all of which are of paramount importance for a business like ours.”
Robert Stewart, Business Systems Manager
- Services: Communications out - transactional print and mail, consulting and design
- Savings: £18,800 per annum
“The redesign of the council tax bill has been a welcome change to the old style bills that we have been used to in the past. We are happy with the appearance and practicality of the new format bills making it easier and more user friendly to read the information we are providing our charge payers."
Yuen Lam, Operations Manager, Birmingham City Council
- Services: Communications in - data capture
Capita partnered with Brakes to create a fully-managed outsource service, from the point of document collection through to its delivery, via a secure web interface.
- Services: Communications out - hybrid mail
- Savings: £78,000 per annum
“Capita worked with us to implement a robust hybrid mail solution, that not only improved our operations but also produced instant financial benefits.”
Steve Gentle, Operations Director
- Services: Communications in - invoice processing and scanning & data capture
“Invoices received in the morning are scanned and on the system that same day. Payment on-time has increased significantly, enhancing our reputation, and we have far fewer query escalations.”
Richard Good, SAP Programme Manager, Capita P2P
- Services: Communications in - mailroom
By optimising the way information is processed when it enters their organisation, Capita plc is freer to focus on its clients and its core business objectives.